Courtesy of blog.myeyeweartogo.com
Benefits of Transition Lenses
Transition glasses shift into sunglass-like lenses when exposed to certain amounts of UV rays. Oftentimes, polarized transition lenses get a bad rap- their convenience associates them with children’s lenses, however nowadays they come in all types of shapes and styles. With the right choice, they can be as fashionable as they are useful! Here are some benefits of these newly styled, cutting edge frames:
- There is no worse feeling than leaving the house wearing your prescription sunglasses, going indoors, and realizing you left your regular frames at home. With these lenses, there is no need to worry as these glasses do all the light-blocking work for you.
- These lenses can adjust to changing light conditions that help you discern objects of different size, contrast and brightness.
- The darkness level of these lenses is comparable to sun glasses when you are driving under sunny conditions.
- These highly flexible lenses help reduce glare, eye fatigue and eye strain because your eyes are protected against constant variations in light.
- Their convenience is undeniable- You can use these glasses under most circumstances, whether indoors or outside.
- They offer continuous UV protection
- You and your children are less likely to lose glasses when you don’t have two pairs to keep track of.
- They are available in many styles and colors, and can meet the prescription needs of most people. If you need shatter-resistant lenses, bifocals, progressives or have other specific needs, there’s almost certainly a photochromic lens for you.
- They can save you money. You may not need to buy prescription eyeglasses and prescription sunglasses as well.
The ultimate goal of glasses should always be to see the world in the best way possible- comfort, style, and convenience should never be sacrificed! Pick up a pair of polarized lenses on your next visit and make sure that your vision is always in good focus.
For more about polarized lenses:
Dr. Burch and his team provide exceptional eye care in a fun and educational environment. Patient relationships are their focus, and Danada Vision Center uses the latest in eye health practices, technology and products. With offices in Wheaton and Villa Park, you can trust them to take good care of your eyes, while making sure you are sporting fashionable and trending eyewear. To make an appointment for your eye exam, visit www.danadavisioncenter.com.